söndag, augusti 16, 2009

Saturday night "life"

I've just seen Seven Pounds starring Will Smith. A real piece of work, that man. He can play almost anything. Sad movie, though. If there's time and enough motivation, I might write a review about it for the third blog. But as you might notice there's not even enough to write in my ordinary blog, let alone the bookblog. Even though there are movies I've seen, books I've read, I just don't have the focus and motivation to write. That's a bad sign, since I love to write.

This weekend I've been reading old victorian ghost stories that are collected in a book that's called Den öppna dörren (The open door). It contains authors such as Elisabeth Gaskell, Margaret Oliphant and "Vernon Lee" (Violet Paige). It's a good book to have when you are couped up inside on a dark and stormy night, and so far I've enjoyed it very much.

On a different note - Malmöfestivalen has just begun with music and food from all over the world. They've put on big stages on the squares, and I went there for a quick stroll today during the day, cause I've never seen it before. It was well worth visiting, and I'm only sorry I didn't have someone to hang out with, I really wanted someone to sit with, outsidein the sun with a cold beer, enjoying the music. But oh, maybe next year!

2 kommentarer:

Ihannashuvud sa...

Absolut nästa år.

Fia sa...

Ja då ska vi verkligen umgås! =)