lördag, augusti 08, 2009

A day at the beach

This wonderful saturday I've been a beach called Mossbystrand between Trelleborg and Ystad (we gave up Glimmingehus because of the heat). I've swam for hours, playing, standing on my hands in the water, making flipovers, diving around, just like when I was a kid. The beach had fantastic white sand and a small ice cream shop near by that had salt licorice *mmm*... For a little while I actually fell asleep while sunbathing, it was that nice. This night we've had minute steak, pommes chateau and garlic butter and some medium strenght beer, Mariestad, which is whichy-washy, but perfect in the summer heat.

Tomorrow I'll be going in to Malmö to look at a new car, shop and perhaps visit the park for a while for a picnic. One never knows!

2 kommentarer:

Hanna sa...

Låter underbart. Min badstil precis, du är här med min nya badkompis.

Fia sa...

Det är bra det =)