onsdag, augusti 19, 2009

Malmö-festival

This just in...

There's been a huuuuge festival in Malmö this week, and it's free to visit. There's lots of big bands playing at differens stages all around town, but the main thing, really, for this festival is the food. Malmö is a city near the continent, with half of the population being immigrants from countries all around the world. There are all kinds of food, indian, thai, greek, chinese, hungarian, turkish, from all countries middle east. There's wild boar-burgers, spare ribs, moose-burgers, chocolate pancakes, bakes bananas with icecream... I've tried some and just loved it!

Yesterday I took a stroll down the streets of Malmö by myself, and this night I went with my colleagues, four lovely ladies. We saw NRJ in the Park and Soundtrack of our Lives, and I had a really nice time! (And there's talk of an girls night out...)

It seems like it's starting to happen things around me and that's nice. I'm really bored at home and want company!

2 kommentarer:

Hanna sa...

I like.

Fia sa...

I like too! =)