torsdag, juli 09, 2009

Norrbotten

Since tuesday I have been soo busy! We went sightseeing to Storforsen and Långtjärn, and then in the night we saw the movie Into The Wild (which I LOVED!). I've payed a visit to my aunt and cousins on my fathers side, and we've have also had a longer visit from a cousin on my mothers side, accompanied by his wife and two daughters, two and four years old, who seemed to think I was the best thing in the world. They just wanted to be with me every minute of the day, so we've played all day yesterday and all day today. Now I'm so tired I can hardly stand, but I'm happy! They are so sweet and clever!

I've also helped mother and father with an allotment (potatislandet). I've picked weeds, raked pine cones and pine-needles. The weather is cloudy and cold, the first day we only had 9 degrees celcius, now it's a bit warmer but we still wear our coats in the evening. Yesterday mother and father bought a caravan, we are going to raise the caravantent tonight, and maybe visit a neighbour.

Oh, and I almost forgot. I found a lot of books in the Red Cross. Ursula Leguin - The Earthsee-series, a book by Anita Shreve (and I also bought a second one by her in Umeå) and some others. Anita Shreve has written one of my favourite books, The Pilots Wife. I highly recommend her!

Now we have new visitors, a former workingpartner to my dad. More coffee for me!

Inga kommentarer: