söndag, januari 10, 2010

No More Christmas

No No, No-No No No.. No more christmas!Today we've choped up the christmas tree like the murderous bastards we are. :)

Since we aren't any good at of christmas trees, it started shedding needles around christmas day, and by the time we took care of it (that is, today) the floor was covered in green needles...

My boyfriend asked me if we're going of plastic tree next year. We'll see how I feel about it then. Usually I'm all for ther real deal, but this tree didn't even smell. I miss my norrbottnian christmas trees. :(

This weekend I've been a little lazy and a little cold, so we stayed inside for most of the time, except for a trip to IKEA where we bought some candles, a lamp, some shelves and some other stuff. We are scouting for a new desk for T, and are also planning on buying the Hemnes-drawer. But we simply cannot decide if we're going for white or black. And if we want a black drawer, doesn't the Malm-drawer look better? (I'll report back when I know what we'll get.)

Next week is SF-bookcircle-time, and then Hanna arrives in Skåne. Oh happy times! :)

2 kommentarer:

MrCrazy sa...

the Hemnes-drawers are much nicer than the malm ones.... trust me.
and the black/brown ones looks really nice!

Fia sa...

Maybe I will pick that one then.. :)