söndag, januari 03, 2010

Home and Away

I am yet again home, but also away from home. It's confusing, this business of going home/away. Home should be where the heart is, and all though I love skåne, my heart is with family and friends in norrbotten...

The trip south took about 10 hours, first the long drive to Umeå from Älvsbyn, took about 3,5 hours. Then waiting, and flying, waiting and flying some more, arriving in Sturup, Skåne, then by bus to Malmö, and by taxi to Trelleborg (I didn't want to wait an hour longer for the bus... Damn sunday traffic! *mutters*)
I shall soon go to sleep since tomorrow is my first working-day in the new year, but first I have some serious relaxing to do in front of one of my favourite series, True blood. So, with the bed underneath me, the laptop in my knee, the mango tea in my right hand and the satsumas in my left hand and the head.. massage.. thingy..? in my hair, I am now disconnecting.

Stay tuned for the yearly recollection and summary, it will be up sometime in the beginning of next week!

Inga kommentarer: