måndag, januari 25, 2010

Butternut squach!

(I don't know why I said that. I think I'm having tourettes...)

Or maybe...... its because I feel like a butternut squash today...?
And how, might you ask, does a butternut squash feel? Oh, I'll tell you how a butternut squash feels....


A butternut squash feels fat because it has very a huge bottom.
A butternut squash feels sad and yellow (well doesn't it look sad?).
A butternut squash quickly gets aggravated when people say "well, hellu there pumkin'..." It's not a pumkin. It's a butternut squash.
A butternut squash likes to hang around with the regular squash, but the regular squash is OH, so much more popular.
A butternut squash is always picked last.
A butternut squash has so much things it wants to do, but so little time to do it in.
A butternut squash sometimes get sliced into two halves and get its guts ripped out. It feels bad when that happens and misses its other half (even though she knows she really is the better half).
A butternut squash feels homesick when separated from the family.


That's how a butternut squash feels.

3 kommentarer:

Minellie sa...

Or maby yiou just like saying the word butternut squash over and over and over and over again =)

But i made me smile, A LOT cause I think I mnight have a "butternut squash-day" too... =)

Fia sa...

Butternut squash, butternut squash, butternut squash, butternut squash, butternut squash, butternut squash, butternut squash!!! =)

Well it's a monday, for sure..

Anonym sa...

Kolla din mail. Annars...