lördag, december 12, 2009

These are the days of our lives..

This week has been one of the most hectic ones since I started working at my current job. And next week will probably be worse. New government decisions are made in the eleventh hour, and new rules and rutines are supposed to be implemented directly. Busy busy busy busy!

At the same time I love my job. Never boring, all though very often hard.

Enough about my job now - Now it's only a week until I'm home again. Oh, jolly! I've been thinking about christmas presents and christmas preparations. What do I want for christmas? A happy family, fun and games. Julmust, good food, hugs and of course - snow!!

I thought about making a list of things I want, but I think I'd rather like to be surprised. But to help my family a little, I would like a warm, cosy turtleneck sweater or a cardigan, or some other nice clothes, or maybe a gift certificate? Maybe some silver jewelry? Or a book. Among the authors I haven't read is Anna Gavalda, Margaret Atwood, Jeanette Winterson, Douglas Coupland, Haruki Murakami, Jasper Fforde. But books is a difficult gift, since I have so much books and have read so much. Just something small that'll fit in my bag.

Now I'm going to watch a movie and eat some Ben & Jerrys. Enjoy your weekend!

Inga kommentarer: