lördag, november 07, 2009

Weekend fun

Today I have been to Malmö with boyfriend and boyfriends friend. We have been to Hornbach, where I bought to sofa cushions, and two catnip toys. Then to Mediamarkt, where I bought nothing, and then to Jägersro. I've been trying to find a certain drawer that Jysk has, only problem is they don't have it any more. (Oh what a shame, where shall I put all my make up stuff in the bathroom?) Also, in Jägersro Centre, I found another knitted cardigan. It's from KappAhl and is black with cool details, kind of "boyish" but that's more my style anyway. Tonight we're going to see Angels and Demons, and I've also rented The Proposal and Star Trek (have already seen it, want to see it again... and again!).

I've had some time to lie down under a blanket and I've read a really nice book, Jane Green's In your clothes. It's about a single woman (a lá Sex and the City) and a married woman (a lá Desperate House wife) who switches lifes for a month, because both of them believe the grass is greener on the other side. (Well, is it?) Find out if you read the book! :)