tisdag, november 24, 2009

I'm back!

Home from the wonderland Älvsbyn. It has been a really good weekend, filled with family and friends, Alfapet and cozy children. I loved it! My mother and father drove me to the airport on the sunday, and after I boarded the plane I fell unconcious, slept through the start and all the way to Stockholm, and then the same thing on the plane to Malmö.

This time I got to meet our new scottish friends and their children. I feel like we got along really well, and we've decided upon meeting again before they travel to Scotland for christmas. And next time I'm bringing a certain Skåne-item I think they'll like.. ;)

I can't wait to go back again! It's amazing how quickly I settle at home, it takes about five seconds and then I'm talking norrländska like I never left, and kidding around with my brothers and the cats. And when I leave it always feels so hard. I wish I lived closer to them, but maybe I wouldn't apprechiate them as much if I did. I know I didn't come home that often when I went to LTU in Luleå, perhaps every quarter or so.

And strangely enough, I enjoy it here as well. The people are nice, the closeness to the continent is always nice to think of. I could go to Germany or Denmark just for the day or weekend. And perhaps I will do so, very soon... 

Stay tuned for more!

Inga kommentarer: