måndag, september 28, 2009

Today - new pants. Tomorrow - The world!

Mission finally completed! I now have two pair of jeans that fits!! Lindex seems to be the only place that actually have my size (curvy with short legs and huge thighs & big butt) and since they seem to have *some* touch with size-reality I shall hereby name them Fias New Favorite Store, formerly known as Lindex.

Here in Skåne, the autumn rain has started. It seems to be raining all the time, and I'm really not in the mood for excercise at all. And I'm cold. My feets are cold (even though I'm in my grannys knitted socks), my hands are cold, my nose is cold... it feels like I'm cold into the core... But the upside of autumn - the lovely colours!

I just havent got around to taking pics, but.. Oh, the pletty colours! Autumn leaves, orange trees, mushrooms. Maybe I'll go to Bokskogen this weekend, if there's time. And then, you'll see...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hoppas du haft en bra tisdag i dina nya brallor och att vädret har visat sig från en bättre sida idag! Kramar mamma.