torsdag, september 10, 2009

The things I got going...

A quiet weekend was followed by hectic week, and now I realize I havent written to you in seven days! So, what's new? What's old?

Last tuesday I went to The Prancing Pony (named after the Inn from Tolkiens LoTR) and met with some Attemark-members. Attemark is an historical reenactment society (that's a daughtersociety to SCA). I've been invited to follow to an event the first weekend of october. This should be interesting.. ;)

Tomorrow we have an personel day with afterwork at five, and for the rest of the weekend I plan to relax and perhaps I will go to Bokskogen again.

I'm really happy about all the things I got going right now, I'm getting new friends at work and in the SF-circle, I'm making my long time dream come true (Attemark), I'm succeeding at work. I even got a prolonged substitute-place, so now I'm employed until 30th september 2010, as it would appear. But I'm hoping it will turn into something more lasting.

In the last weekend of september there is also a book-event in Gothenburg, 30 swedish miles north. I SO want to go there, but I don't have anyone to go with and I'm not comfortable with crowded places... But one of my fellow bookbloggers is going to be in a debate about bookblogging and I'd love to go see her. Stay tuned and you'll find out more about how it goes...

Oh, and also I have not eaten any candy this week.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Åh så bra angående ditt jobb, GRATTIS! Va kul med allt spännande som händer dig nu också! Kramar o Pussar Mamma.

Anonym sa...

Jag kanske är dum eller så har jag missat något, men Attemark?

Såååå roligt med allt som händer dig.