lördag, september 12, 2009

Singer, songwriter and line dancer

Woke up today with hair standing in all direktions and make up glued under my eyes... This means I was slightly drunk when I got home, but I don't feel hung over at all so it's all good.

You might wonder why I was slightly drunk last night and that's because we had a personel day yesterday followed by afterwork. We had fun and games all day long, and then we got to eat a delicious Italian buffé, then we danced, then there were entertainment, we were all taught to dance line dance... It was the most fun I've ever had at work!

One of the challenges was to create a song with certain words in it, and because I'm *such* a good song writer I immediately took on the duty. And - of course - it became a great success! We performed it in front of all the others and got really big applaudes, people even cheered "one more time, one more time!" but some of us where too embarrased to go up on stage again... People came up to me all night and told me how good my song was, some even thought it was the best thing of the entire day (me, not so much;)...

All in all, I am happy. Now I'm doing laundry and later on I'll read books and enjoy some chocolate. I've earnt it.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Du är en verklig naturbegåvning! Vilken rolig kväll du verkar ha haft!Kram Mor.

Fia sa...

Tack mamsen! Och jo, det var jätteroligt! =)