tisdag, juni 22, 2010

I have nothing to offer you but this simple picture...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This is really nothing like my cats...
Right now my cats are lying lazy in the sun on the balcony and refuses to go inside. They don't care about food, playing, nuthin'... i feel like a mum who's trying to get the children home from the playground.

The weather is sunny, the workload is tough, my right shoulder's got impingement syndrome, my stumake can't stand lactos (we think) so my health isn't the best right now. But on friday I'm free from work since it's a holiday!

Ya'll have a great week now!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

katten på bilden ser exakt ut som den som var i tidningen jag läste för dig om vänster och högerhänta katter, det måste vara samma! Krya på axeln och magen! Vi hörs! Kramar mamma.

Fia sa...

Vad lustigt... stod den katten också i sån pose?

Tack tack, jag ska göra det.