lördag, mars 20, 2010

Croatia and Crazy Cats

Seems like I'm going to Croatia this june, to sail on a big boat. :)

Me and my boyfriend has a group of friends from Luleå who are skippers/skippers by association. One of them has rented a boat who will take us sailing the adriatic sea.

Seems like the adventures of Fia has not come to a total stop, it's just been on pause for the winter season. :)

I can also inform you that the cats have survived the trip to the vet, all though Aska made a sound that sounded like a ambulance siren all the way to the station. And after the visit, I got some pills to calm the other cat Sota down (she's been a bit hormonal lately even though she's castrated). She ended up veeery mellow. In fact, she was soo lazy, when she went to rest, she didn't care enough to walk all the way to her spot but laid down on her sister. I don't know what's better, having a miaoing cat or a indifferent cat.

Inga kommentarer: