torsdag, oktober 29, 2009

A week later

Now it's almost weekend, and how I long for it! This week has been somewhat calmer and I have had time for some reading... The sci fi circle had a meating yesterday, we talked about this book which is funny but rather disgusting sometimes... Also, I have made a list of books to read until the end of this year. Of course, I will not even have the time to read half of them, and the list will grow larger even still. But it's nice to have everything in proper order. Now I'm reading Do androids dream of electric sheeps? by Philip K Dick. It's written in the 60's, but it's still cool. (The inspiration for the motion picture Bladerunner)...

But enough of the sci-fi. This weekend is halloween, and I've got nothing to do! Some would say "Oh, how sad for you" or "Oh, how sad and patetic you are to not have any friends to invite you to parties" but I'm saying "wooohooo - now I'll make time for some major romance! Maybe Jean M Auel or perhaps Marian Keys... And maybe I'll rent a movie too?

Autumn is nice, now I don't have to feel guilty for wanting to stay indoors and read...

Live long and prosper

Inga kommentarer: