torsdag, oktober 22, 2009

Do you löv me?

(I know, it's not funny... not funny at all... :)*

Hiya guys! I promised a while back to let you know how the autumn in Skåne looks like, and now it's in full "bloom" down here... It's actually been somewhat cold (I even wear a cap somedays!) but of course it's nothing compared to the dry cold air in Norrbotten.




My parents have told me that Norrbotten have snow (!!!) all ready. I just wanted you to know I am really envious. Winter is my favourite season, at least in the beginning. I love the way the white snow lies like a blanket, covering the sleepy earth and letting it rest and gather strength for the spring... the way the snow glitters, and the sound your shooes make when you walk, and the sent of wood burning in a stove... The bright, starry nights...

But I wont miss out on it completely. This year I'll be coming up to Älvsbyn a while before christmas, which is nice. That way I can help with decorations and preparations. And spend some time with mom, dad and granny! I'm sad to say I will not spend christmas with my boyfriend, as usual, but he will be up later for New years eve in Luleå! (yeeeej!)

*For you non-swedish: The word "löv" means leaf but sounds like the world "love". (I know, it's still not funny :)

3 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

Jag vill ha snö! Nu har så många av de fina löven förvandlats till gegga så nu anser jag att hösten får vara färdig. ;)

Anonym sa...

Det var väl visst kul! Att bara komma på det!... Och vi lövar dig!! Kramar från mor och far.

Fia sa...

Maria: Jag håller med dig!
Mamma: Jag lövar er med!