onsdag, april 28, 2010

Short and intense week

This week is going to be real short and intense. On monday, I worked like a busy bee, and in the evening me and my boyfriend went to the movies (we saw Clash of the titans). On tuesday it was meetings, a little work, a long lunch with a good friend, then some errands at town, then some more work, then some more errands, then home - where I watched The tale of the two cities. No rest for the wicked...

Today I'm going to work my ass off, it's the last workday for me in the week since I am going on a seminar in Göteborg tomorrow, and then I take friday off. You see, since I have to be in Göteborg really early, I have to get up at four in the morning. And afterwards, I get home at about ten in the evening.

Oh, and this friday I'm renovating the apartment, on my day off.

Oooh it's good to be alive!!

Inga kommentarer: